Tulsi or Holy basil is a fantastic herb that many amazing benefits for fevers, colds, kidney stones and heart disorders.
Tulsi leaves also re-energize and rejuvenate the body of a person. It keeps one fresh mentally and stimulates the thought process. The holy basil is a homemade remedy for a lot of common ailments.
- Common paediatric problems like cough, cold diarrhoea and vomiting respond favourably to tulsi juice.
- Basil leaves taken with honey keeps chicken pox at bay.
- If a baby is given tulsi juice regularly before teething, it helps grow teeth easily without any of the usual teething troubles. Massaging the gums with a mixture of tulsi leaves and honey will also help.
- Giving children a mixture of tulsi juice and honey helps bring relief to cough and sore throat too.
- Warm tulsi juice gets rid of the worms in the stomach.