Peppermint is a great tasty herb that has many uses and functions. It tones the liver and the digestive system and has a great cooling effect on the body.
Traditionally it has been used for:
– Correcting digestive issues
– Boosting the immune system
– Cooling the body
– Relieves stress
– Prevents bad breath
– Migraines, nausea and vomiting
– Easing muscle fatigue and pain
– Chest congestion, coughing, asthma
– Baby colic
It is a great herb to add as a base for your own herbal tea blend. It helps bring flavour as well as many health benefits.